WTB 2015 LTZ 22inch wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoFlaLT

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just purchase a '15 LT. Never thought I'd own such a vehicle. It is has surpassed my expectations in every way.

When purchasing the only thing I really wanted from the LTZ package was the 22" rims chrome/gunmetal but the LTZ package cost didn't warrant just for the rims.

Anyone have a place online to purchase? Anyone looking to part with theirs?

Thank you,

John:happy160:

Jp4sport

Reaction score
If price isn't an issue look at Callaway I will then be..... Jealous.

Woodman-15LTZ

Reaction score
Heads up.... My 22s" developed spider cracks in the corners on the chrome inserts to the gun metal style wheels. Dealer has ordered a complete new set of them for me via warranty. Probably will wait until spring to put them on as I assume cold + salt are the cause.

cireallin

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just purchase a '15 LT. Never thought I'd own such a vehicle. It is has surpassed my expectations in every way.

When purchasing the only thing I really wanted from the LTZ package was the 22" rims chrome/gunmetal but the LTZ package cost didn't warrant just for the rims.

Anyone have a place online to purchase? Anyone looking to part with theirs?

Thank you,

John:happy160:

I'm about to replace my factory 22's with some aftermarket shoes. Are you still interested in buying a set? Mine have less than 1K miles on them and are brand spanking new. Let me know!