GPS Navigation Time Zone/DST glitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RiverRunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice that if your destination is in Arizona, from California, the destination arrival time is off by an hour? The time would be correct during DST, but it's wrong the rest of the year.

Anyone else in notice this glitch traveling between time zones?

jjc355

Reaction score
I just purchased an 09' Tahoe and noticed that the time is off by an hour all the time. I have tried resetting it but nothing seems to work..

NowakPE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the glitch is due to Arizona not participating in the bi-annual adjust the clock routine.

We just got back from a road trip to Phoenix. The clock in our Tahoe did update to the correct time, but there was a delay in doing so. In our case (coming from San Antonio, TX), the clock had to make an adjustment twice.

RiverRunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the glitch is due to Arizona not participating in the bi-annual adjust the clock routine.

We just got back from a road trip to Phoenix. The clock in our Tahoe did update to the correct time, but there was a delay in doing so. In our case (coming from San Antonio, TX), the clock had to make an adjustment twice.

Yes, that's true, but my other vehicles, both BMW don't have this glitch, nor does my iPhone. Not acceptable in a new vehicle.