Music Memory presets from SD Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RiverRunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do occasionally on startup. They eventually come back within a few minutes. I know you'll lose them if you reconfigure the SD card's folders, I've done that. Now when I add new music, I just add them to the old folders.

RiverRunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fdnyfish, good video, I didn't watch the entire 8 minutes, but I get it. Have you tried different SD cards? I'll check and let you know what I'm using. I don't have the truck here now, but I'll be driving it later tomorrow.

I do notice it takes several minutes sometimes for the presets to come back, that are presets located on the SD memory card. The system in general is VERY slow to respond when changing songs too.

Fdnyfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
problem still exists today. Chevy had admitted there is no fix for this issue, after they replaced my Human Interface Module.

To the guys that have this working:
Do you have your music in the root of your SD Card or USB stick? or in folders?

Went to the BBB, had a hearing, but they sided with GM, saying the radio is not a safety issue.

Just curious if anyone else is having issues.