Body side molding/chrome side mirror cover installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjaaam

Reaction score
Hello,

I just picked up my new 2015 Tahoe LT this afternoon. What an improvement over my 2011!

To make a very long story short, I ended purchasing a brand new LT in lieu of the LTZ I really wanted...had a few leads on decent used ones but the price was just too much to bear. I elected to forego some of the fancy LTZ options and got an LT with 2nd row buckets, a factory sunroof, and navigation.

I'm looking to upgrade the exterior to have it get close to the LTZ look. I already have chrome side mirror covers, trailer hitch closeout panel, and rear bumper chrome strip ordered (all OEM except for the bumper strip).

I also have a set of OEM BSM's ordered as well from a GM dealer on eBay. Does anyone know if these come with installation instructions? I know they are pretty easy to do but my biggest concern is the mounting dimensions. I've searched the web and can't find this info. Does anyone out there have this? Short of going to the dealer with a tape measure I'm not sure what else to do.

Also, I've seen videos on YouTube of installing the chrome mirror covers on a 2007-2014 Tahoe...I'm assuming that the 2015 installation process would be the same?

Thanks in advance!

savaiusini

Reaction score
I put these on my 2015 LT along with chrome door handles and LTZ bumper cover (chrome trim). The door moldings did come with directions and were easy to do even without directions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk