What does this go to? Please Help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCThomas

Reaction score
Have a 2015 Tahoe with a Custom Center Piece. Can someone please tell me what this is from the picture? Or what it might go to? I think it might be the AUX input, or something that would go in the center, but with a custom center piece it was never put in. If that's the case, anyone know how to hook it up?

Thank you!

CTBkAELVAAAk3d2.jpg:large

JohnC12

Reaction score
Hi WCThomas - it's been awhile since you posted this. Do you still need help?

You're correct, that is the wiring harness for the center console audio/power distribution system. It's specifically your USB's, 3.5mm, card reader and 12v accessory power socket harness for both your center console and storage box.

Out of curiosity, what model Tahoe do you have?

It's very easy to install and will take about 15 to 20 minutes and is simply plug and play providing that your factory harnesses remain intact. (This also assumes one is installing into a factory center console. I believe you mentioned yours is custom?)

Jump over here and you'll see some pictures of the center console removed.
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/aftermarket-radio-installation-2015-tahoe-ls-with-io3.76779/

Again, let me know if still needs assistance.