Help stranded!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Natehall37

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in a brand new 2016 rental Tahoe. We left it in reverse and came back and the battery was drained. Now after trying to jump start it nothing happens. Is the battery too low? We are at a hotel and they only had the mobile jump starter. Is there a trick for resetting the computer so we can start it? We are getting nothing. Anything at this point could help.

Natehall37

Reaction score
What did you finally have to do?
We ended up getting towed, the tow truck driver thought we maybe blew the ignition fuse/relay. There was also a loose wire at the battery terminal, there are 3 wires I think that all were attached to the negative post and one was loose so that might have had something to do with it. Ultimately we didn't have enough time to figure it out, we had to catch a flight. We were all admiring the Tahoe when we picked it up at the airport with all its bells and whistles. Someone made the comment about it just having more electrical things to go bad, which ended up being true. I only wish I could find out what happened though.