Daytime running lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rrteds

Reaction score
Here's something I've noticed on my 2015 LT. The daytime running lights are the headlights and not the LED white lights under the headlights. I have seen others driving down the road with the LED's. Anyone know how this can be changed?

Jungle Rooster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rrteds: I'd like to have the option of driving WITHOUT my emergency brake on, with only my running lights illuminated. I actually don't really like having the daytime running lights, but do understand the added safety feature of other drivers seeing my front end better when they change lanes on the freeway in front of me. My Escalade does not have the daytime running lights, so I just always drive with my full headlights on when on the freeway/highway, and just the running lights (parking lights) when I want to look cool. I wish my 'hoe Limited could do this, and I suspect there's some wiring work that could accomplish it.

Ozkan_Tahoe

Reaction score
you probably know it but use the manual lighting option, turn the nob from auto to park lights, thats when the lds are on. there is no chance of forgetting to turn them off because the car warns you to switch them off before leaving the vehicle.

MOTAMYZ

Reaction score
Dear
LTZ only run LED other headlights will be on automatically.
I thing its kind of programming do that
I read all manual nothing mention for that.

69meano

Reaction score
Here's something I've noticed on my 2015 LT. The daytime running lights are the headlights and not the LED white lights under the headlights. I have seen others driving down the road with the LED's. Anyone know how this can be changed?

It is in the BCM and is a programming issue whether its the low beams(LT) or leds(LTZ).OR you can do as stated and turn park lights on or turn auto lights off and hit fog lights on(if you have fogs)