2015 Tahoe Front Window Rattle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taholtz

Reaction score
:confused:I own a 2015 Tahoe LTZ and purchased it new in April of 2015. For a period of time now when speeds reach above 60mph both front door Windows rattle. It starts out hearing air passing through like the windows are not fully up and then the Windows begin to rattle to the point which it becomes very annoying to the point I turn up the radio loud enough to cover the noise. I went to the dealership and they stated they have not seen bulletins on this issue. Anyone else experiencing this issue and if so any fix?

Last edited:

Gaspareb

Reaction score
I had a rattle I could not place but sounded from Windows and it ended up being the roof rack. Something was stripped at birth and it's no longer rattled above 55mph.

2015LTZ

Reaction score
check the trim between the windows on the outside. My wife's LTZ has the same problem and the trim loose. They have cheap clips that hold them onto the door

bcomer

Reaction score
Window rattle reply

Same thing on my 2015 LTZ, did you get your's fixed? If so, how?

bkooman

Reaction score
I had the same issue. The trim came loose. It happened on my rear drivers side back door as well. Seems like something GM should cover as the dealer install is expensive.

OLDBADBOB

Reaction score
I ordered the panels on line.

I ordered the panels from a GM dealer on line and replaced them myself. A lot cheaper than retail dealer cost.Still not cheap. The new panels clips are reinforced with epoxy. If you replace them your self, watch howto youtube videos. There are special things you must do to do it right.
* My dealer claimed it was from high pressure water car wash. Would not warranty. But know people with 12,000 miles are less were getting replaced under warranty.

Last edited: