PAC harness number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Design

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post here and glad to have found you all. I just purchased an 03 Tahoe with Bose. I will be adding an amp and sub to the system that I already own. I would like to use the PAC harness that plugs into the back of the radio instead of splicing a LOC to the existing sub.

Yesterday I found the part number on here but I am not having the same luck today using the search function. I want the one that has the four RCA jacks. The number is something like GM1416 or GM2416.

If you guys know it let me know.

Thanks,
Jon

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
The part number from PAC is AOEM-GM1416. And welcome to the site btw:thumbsup:

Design

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks JK, I already read several of your posts. Very informative. BTW I also live here in Texas. My home is in Sherman which is 65 miles north of Dallas on 75 just south of the Oklahoma border.

As far as the harness, do you know of any stores that carry it. I can order it online but I have a need for instant gratification. The prices online vary from 35 on ebay to over 100 bucks. I am often down in the North Dallas area so I have access to just about any store.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Usually your smaller custom "mom and pops" shops have 'em. I don't think Best Buy carries it. Circuit City may. Do you have an Ultimate Electronics nearby on the OK side? I know the TX stores shut down, but the OK stores are still up and running. Sorry that's all I have to offer. Good luck on your search.