Now I'm confused.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jon07LT

Reaction score
In reading various posts, and the fact that the naming conventions are the same, I thought the GM Performance exhaust system was made by Corsa. But I went down to the dealer, and he had both systems listed. The Corsa and the GM performance. Both had a Performance and a Touring. The Corsa was like 900.00. I wonder what the difference is?

I read in another thread, that someone has the GM one. I wonder if there is any cabin drone like the magnaflow systems i've had did. Corsa says "No Drone"

tahoedad

Reaction score
Cabin Drone?

excuse the ignorance but I am not sure what cabin drone is. I have the GM performace exhaust on my Tahoe and love it.

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
performance exhaust ..is that a duel exhaust or single? i was really thinking of upgrading my single to a dual exhaust..

Jon07LT

Reaction score
tahoedad said:
excuse the ignorance but I am not sure what cabin drone is. I have the GM performace exhaust on my Tahoe and love it.

Cabin drone is like a resonanace in the vehicle. Some of the Magnaflows I've had would be loud or resonate the exhaust sound in the cabin at about 2k rpm. They sounded great, but we, (wife and I) didn't like the drone.

Did you get the Performace or Touring?

Jon07LT

Reaction score
greengumby said:
performance exhaust ..is that a duel exhaust or single? i was really thinking of upgrading my single to a dual exhaust..

Oops, forgot to answer this one. Both cat-back kits are a single exit system.