duel exhaust any one??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exhaust it pretty subjective man...depends on personal taste and what kind of sound you're looking for. Gibsons are really high quality systems, you can't so a whole lot better for the money. Some guys don't like them because they aren't balls-to-the-wall loud, but I personally think they sounds friggin awesome with an intake. You get the perfect combo of engine/intake noise and exhaust tone. But thats just me, I don't like a real raspy or obnoxiously loud sound. If you want a louder system, magnaflow or flowmaster might be the way to go.

Whatever you choose though, opt for the stainless steel if it's an option...pay the extra hundred bucks and the system will last ALOT longer. Aluminized tubing sucks, it rots out pretty quick compared to stainless, especially if you live in an area with harsh winters (snow+salt = rotted pipes).

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the awsome reply! ...I'm personally dont like the having something too loud i'm more concerned about the other things like the performance. Thanks agian about the info with the salt ..i'm in the NY metro area and those guys are salt fanatics in the winter time 1" snow = 3 feet of salt :)

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem man. I grew up in the Toledo, Ohio area and it was the same way...we'd get three inches of snow and every school in the area would shut down, salt trucks would come out of the woodwork, shops would close - pretty rediculous. :p

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*update *

I've ordered the gibson stainless steel duel exhaust for the my hoe :) And it was almost buck 150 than the aluminum version ..go figure .....thanks again for the info :)