Wood radio bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I went on a quest for a wood trim surround for my 07 Yukon radio. To make a long story short there is no such animal that will match the GMC factory GMC wood which is called "Saple". I ended up at a Chev dealer to see if the Tahoe wood was even close and it is not. For those that want the piece for their Tahoe it is part #15211886 and retails for $77 and is called "Traditional Burlwood". I can't believe GM would make this part for one and not the other, figures. :mad:

gm_geek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$77 for just a bezel ?
daamn
for $200 I can get you guys a complete denali kit. I have a few left. and it's original, not aftermarket imitation, and it come with Lux package cupholder, the one you can open and close it

bounds

Reaction score
CAN YOU STILL GET THE KIT FOR 200???? WOW ABOUT A DENALI STEERING WHEEL??? btw sorry for yelling!!

cooltwin

Reaction score
Hey gm_geek can you get me the center console for the tahoe that is wood? The part that has the cup holders. it is the one they put in the LTZ. How much would it cost. thanks

Last edited:

CaMs

Reaction score
anyone have a solution for the wood Radio bezel for the 07 yukons? and how about the center console piece with the cupholders...are there aftermarket parts that will match up at least??

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, my solution was to replace EVERYTHING with the Denali trim including the center armrest cover wood which is a separate piece from the cover itself. You will need a Denali vin number that you can either get off of ebay or a dealers lot, get all the part numbers (sorry I don't have them anymore) from a dealer, then go to gmpartsdirect, get their price, make a copy and take that to a dealer or two and they will more than likely honor gmpartsdirect's total price including shipping and handling. I ended up at my local Chevrolet dealer for the best price and they actually beat gmpartsfdirect prices!
There are 9 pieces
4 for the doors (be warned that the drivers door piece will be already cut out for the power fold mirror switch as Denali's come that way)
1 long right dash piece that includes new center vents, right vent and the small wood piece that goes around the dic switch
1 left dash piece that includes the left vent
1 radio trim bezel
1 center console box with the cupholders and lids
1 center armrest piece

CaMs

Reaction score
how much did it all cost you? I guess i might have to do the same thing... also what did you do about the power mirror switch, does it look bad with just a hole there..got any pics?

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything was about $500 and you could always add just the door switch module for the mirrors, but I think that part may be about $100+
I would do it again as I like all the wood and the interior looks way better with the darker Denali wood. I had the power folding turn signal mirrors installed when I bought the Yukon so I don't have the "hole".

Attachments

• P6190002.JPG
    P6190002.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 59
  • P6190003.JPG
    P6190003.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 33
  • P6190005.JPG
    P6190005.JPG
    208.3 KB · Views: 28
  • P6190006.JPG
    P6190006.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

CaMs

Reaction score
thanks for the pics, i kinda like the lighter wood... maybe i can swap all the wood for the tahoe pieces..then maybe get the centerconsole and center armpiece from some where else, it might be cheaper that way...

Anyone know the GM part numbers to either wood kits