07 tahoe denso nav pinouts:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilf

Reaction score
07 tahoe denso nav pinouts:

I've found photos and pinouts for older units but can't find much info for 2007.

Could someone post pinouts or any other info about this unit?

Thanks!!!

yourgmsolutions

Reaction score
this pin out for 07 / 08 Tahoe / Yukon Radios

0d2bfffe.jpg

b1e7b6ac.jpg

1d791d3d.jpg

380a5752.jpg

Wilf

Reaction score
Awesome, thank you very much!!!

Do you suppose the pinouts for “Radio C4 (UQS/UVC)” would likely be the same for my options with "UVB":

UK3 STEERING WHEEL RADIO CONTROLS
UK6 REAR SEAT AUDIO CONTROLS
UQA BOSE PREMIUM SPEAKER SYSTEM
UVB NAVIGATION RADIO W/CD/DVD/MP3 ** REPLACES STD 6-DISC CD **
UVC REAR VIEW CAMERA SYSTEM
U2K XM SATELLITE RADIO - SERVICE FEE EXTRA. 1ST 3 MONTHS INCL.
U42 REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM

I’m hoping a switch to temporarily interrupt the “Vehicle Speed Signal (UVC)” would also unlock the menu for brief period as on older radios.

Do you have any suggestions that might help?

Thanks,
Wilf.

yourgmsolutions

Reaction score
the pinouts for “Radio C4 are the same as long as you have factory Nav Installed.
list expensive way to do what you asking for is cut green with white wire on C4 and run it through toggle switch. but make sure right after you done with your destination entrys and such, switch it back to normal.
this is very safe, and I've done it on hundreds of Tahoes/Yukons and Escalades.
Or you can do it using latching relays. with that option you can have your windows / locks /ect. buttons to use as a triger for VSS wire interrupt

Hill1430

Reaction score
I have an 07 Suburban with Nav and Rear Seat DVD. My C4 connector has only pins 5,6,7 used. I put a switch on the grn/wht wire in pin 5. When I turn the switch off I am still not able to input address's into the Nav. unit. What am I missing? All I want is to be able to input address's while in motion.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so could you use the switch idea to disable the driving restrictions ie video in motion?

Right? You would think so, but he also said to be sure to switch it right back. I wonder if that is just so the Nav will track for the destination you just put in. Is this that elusive wire we were talking about a while back, and did I in fact waste money on the Lockpick?

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the pinouts for the radio connectors the same for the 09 Tahoes? Or does someone have the pinouts for them?

k5chevyblazer

Reaction score
so will this cut wire to a switch allow for DVD in motion???

after thinking about I know it will not. Cutting/switching the wire only tricks it into thinking you are not moving. For DVD in motion, the wire that needs to be figured out will be the one the tells the stereo that you are in PARK. Anyone have a clue?

lucky19

Reaction score
I have wires coming out of pins # 8 and 16 what are these pins for????