I need an answer...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B3tty

Reaction score
what do think of putting a 3" body lift on top of the 6" pro comp lift I have? Some of my friends say no it horrible and some say hell ya so I figured I would talk to chevy guys and gals insted of gay jeep guys....

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most people here hate body lifts. i say if you need the extra hight, GO FOR IT. but it you really dont. i would stick with just your six inch one.

06Evolved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do you need the body lift? Just for more lift or will you actually use it?

B3tty

Reaction score
I was wanting to get at least 38" if not 40's on it but with the six 35's fit the best. I just think I need more tire for the local boggs?

OCTAHOE

Reaction score
Bodylifts are really the cheap way to go and could cost you money in the long run...Go full susp. lift and you can not go wrong. As for running 38s and 40s on a Tahoe....that may be overkill with the short body, with a suburban I think you could pull it. Go 35-37s and you should be cool. Couple guys have really nice Tahoes here with lifts and they are good looking and functional.
B

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stay away from bodylifts. I don't think they are very safe in case of an accident.