Foglights....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gettreal

Reaction score
I never received foglights even though they are a std item. Dealer got a discount because of it and says it was passed along to me...uh huh, whatever. Anyway, question is.... has anyone gone aftermarket? if so, what do you recommend? Since I dont have them, I dont know where you turn them on and if my light switch is already equipped, so where do you turn them on???. I dont want an aftermarket switch

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gettreal,
The switch for the fog lights is located right under the switch for the interior lights on the left side between the headlight switch and the 4wd switch (if you have 4wd) and the small round knob that controls the dash dimming is in the center. It is the same size as the interior light switch only turned the opposite way if that makes sense.
If you still have the manufacturer's window sticker it will state that they reduced the cost for the fog light deletion as I have seen a couple that got thru without the fog lights on Yukon's.