37"TRxus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoemachz

Reaction score
Does any one know how much lift I need on my 97 hoe in order to fit a set of 37" meats on it????

ockevin

Reaction score
At least a 6 inch lift with a 3" body lift will clear those tires...

Last edited:

Mach Daddy

Reaction score

Actually, this is the " 1994 - 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe/GMC Yukon Year Models > General Tahoe/Yukon Discussion" Forum :cool:

tahoemachz

Reaction score
Thanks for the help I was looking to get a 4" with the 3" body but I guess I will have to go bigger!

Trip

Reaction score
Gonna need lots of lift to run 37"s

In order to clear 35"s, I installed a 6" RCD suspension lift and a 2" body lift. There is plenty of room for the tires to breath and manouver without rubbing, even on harsh terrain.

Bandit5

Reaction score
I'm runnin 32s w/no lift, Yes I know a bit risky, but I cranked the t bars and 285s fit (even off road). trust me I don't cut her any slack. I'll post picks as soon as I get em.

cocacola0210

Reaction score
Lift

Anyone know where I can get body and suspension kits for a 99 LT hoe? I've found it pretty difficult. I just have trouble towing my boat. It's so low to the ground my safety chains scrape the concrete. Really that's just an excuse, I know it will look awesome.