Which tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DutchTBI

Reaction score
Zoetermeer ( Sweetlake City) The Netherlands
My 20" will be here soon. There's not much of a choice in big tires over in Europe. The only affordables are 285/50/20 Hankook Ventus RH06, 285/50/20 Continental crosscontact UHP, ofr275/55/20 General grabber UHP.

What would be the best choice?

msullivan

Reaction score
I have the 275/45/20 General tire on my GMC SIERRA truck and it is the most horrible tire I have ever used.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do not go with Generals very poor brand the others I cant say anything about

General tire is owned by Continental so they are not a bad quality tire.

I just bought some 305/45/22 Continental Cross Contact's for my 07'....love them so far. I read all the reviews on Tirerack and they seem to have great reviews.....also the price was right.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
General tire is owned by Continental so they are not a bad quality tire.

I just bought some 305/45/22 Continental Cross Contact's for my 07'....love them so far. I read all the reviews on Tirerack and they seem to have great reviews.....also the price was right.

You're right, they're a POS tire.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get the pirellis? I love my 275/55/20 pro comp at's but they may be difficult to find over there. Kumho and yokohama make some good tires in that size too.