Here is a link to an interesting anti SUV article

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diehrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My registration lists curb weight , if you where stopped you would not get a ticket or be asked to not drive on the road,,And if they insisted on putting you on a scale you would be no where close to 6,000 pounds and not fall under those restrictions.

However if you loaded the truck to the 6k Mark you would be in violation , he is twisting capacity of a loaded SUV to mean unladen weight and that is not how DOT determines weight violations unless you are Exceeding that rated max weight rating .

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
diehrd said:
My registration lists curb weight , if you where stopped you would not get a ticket or be asked to not drive on the road,,And if they insisted on putting you on a scale you would be no where close to 6,000 pounds and not fall under those restrictions.

However if you loaded the truck to the 6k Mark you would be in violation , he is twisting capacity of a loaded SUV to mean unladen weight and that is not how DOT determines weight violations unless you are Exceeding that rated max weight rating .

I find it amazing the lengths that anti SUV people that need a life get so wrapped up in what other people drive.