Right Speakers going out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For about a week or two now, the speakers on the right side of my truck, passenger and rear, have been going out intermittently. They are stock, but for some reason it seems to be effecting my subs when they go out. They go silent for a few minutes, and then come back on. Anybody have any ideas whats causing this?

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you using a Line Out Converter? If so is it tapped into the right side speaker wires?

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure, the sub was put in like four or five years ago but would that really have an effect on it?

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds more like a connection problem...loosing all to the same side, at the same time, is odd....

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh, at this point i dont know...i've been considering replacing the speakers for a while now but as of recently i'm leaning towards the hypertech max energy tuner...maybe i can take it in somewhere and they could diagnose it?