Rancho Quick Lift vs. Rancho 4" kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YZmoto125

Reaction score
I was looking at doing the rancho quick lift on my tahoe. Anybody had any experience with this kit? I wanted to also use the rs900xl rear shocks.

I was looking at the 4" lift, but didnt like how far it made the front wheels stick out, and the rear wheels less, will this kit do this? Any way to at least make the rear wheels match the front with the 4" kit?

Also, is it possible to use a front and rear 1-1.5" leveling kit with the quick lift for a little extra height?

Hill1430

Reaction score
The Rancho quick lift is rather pricey. On my 07 Suburban I used the Daystar 2" leveling kit in the front and the Suspension Maxx 1" coil spacer in the rear. Really changed the look, and it drives like stock.

You could not use the quick lift and a leveling kit together. If I were going to lift it 4" I would use the CST kit. It does not increase the front track width.

YZmoto125

Reaction score
The CST kit looks interesting. Like I said, I do not like the look of the Rancho kit with the front wheels sticking out like that, and the rear normal.

Anybody have any experience with the 4" CST kit? Looks like a good option. I will not do the 4" rancho because I do not like how it makes the wheels stick out.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning to get the 4" until I realized that it does this, now I don't know... I like a track increase, but only if the back matches!?

YZmoto125

Reaction score
I agree, thats why with the 4" CTS lift I would just get wheel that would stick out a little bit.

What about a wheel spacer on the rear wheels with the rancho kit so it would match the front? Dont really know if it would work.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
regardless of what kit you use make sure you post some pic's of your finshed tahoe!

ImporteXBUILT

Reaction score
I didn't realize the wheels were uneven with the Rancho 4" lift. CST and Pro-Comp are also good options, but I'm not sure if it's any different than the Rancho lift. I'm a little OCD, so the rear wheels not sticking out the same width as the fronts will bother me forever.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have checked my car dozens of times I have not noticed my front wheels sticking out more than my rear. I installed this same kit on over 40 2007 tahoes, zero problems and the front wheel do not stick out further than the rear.