26's are on..... what cha think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevere

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new here, just wanted to introduce my self and post a pic of my Hoe.

Attachments

• IMG_0401---forum.JPG
    IMG_0401---forum.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_0405----forum.JPG
    IMG_0405----forum.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0427--new.JPG
    IMG_0427--new.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0421--new.JPG
    IMG_0421--new.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0430--new.JPG
    IMG_0430--new.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

Chevere

Reaction score
ace_ace said:
siiiiiick truck ....how does the ride feel now?

Thanks bro, actually there is not much of a difference with the ride quality believe it or not..... it has to do alot with the Pirellis Zero Assimetrico tires.

these tires are the best in my opinion as far as looks and ride quality.

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those tires are crazy thin, its hard to believe the ride is the same. What size rims will fit without cutting the wheel wells? 24's?

Chevere

Reaction score
yukc said:
Those tires are crazy thin, its hard to believe the ride is the same. What size rims will fit without cutting the wheel wells? 24's?[/QUOTE

yup..... as long as it's not lowered. the tires are not as "thin" as they look in the picture

LTZBluez

Reaction score
Chevere said:
they did..... had to cut the wheel well a bit, with 26" wheels you really can't see the cut.

Looks awesome! :eek:

I debating on 24's or 26's and my concern is rubbing. Can you show pictures of where they cut your fender wells? Also, did you drop it or is that the stock suspension.

Chevere

Reaction score
LTZBluez said:
Looks awesome! :eek:

I debating on 24's or 26's and my concern is rubbing. Can you show pictures of where they cut your fender wells? Also, did you drop it or is that the stock suspension.

if you lower you will rub with 24 & 26.... no way to get around that, mine is lowerd, all you gotta do is trim the wheelwell and problem solved, not a big deal.... small price to pay for the "the look" and you can't really see it anyway.

I will try to post pics of the cut out later.

LTZBluez

Reaction score
Chevere,

Do you happen to know the offset or backspacing on your 26" wheels? Also, what size tires did you go with? This information would be really helpful to solve the the rubbing issue with minor trimming.

Chevere

Reaction score
LTZBluez said:
Chevere,

Do you happen to know the offset or backspacing on your 26" wheels? Also, what size tires did you go with? This information would be really helpful to solve the the rubbing issue with minor trimming.

30 offset..... 305-30-26

unless you go with a 9" wide wheel and smaller series tire, you are going to rub.

I am not sure why everyone is so affraid of a little trim. :D

if you really don't want to trim....... stay with 20's or 22's :( like everyone else

LTZBluez

Reaction score
Chevere,

Thanks for helping me with my decision and I am going to go with the 26's, but now I have to start saving. If you can still post those pix of where the wheel well was trimmed, that would be very helpful.

Chevere

Reaction score
LTZBluez said:
Chevere,

Thanks for helping me with my decision and I am going to go with the 26's, but now I have to start saving. If you can still post those pix of where the wheel well was trimmed, that would be very helpful.

LTZ,

did the chrome door handles yesterday and probably do the Escalade rack next week, will post those pics and the trim then...... you are not kidding about saving!!! ps don't do the 3 pc wheels.. they leak!

be ready to drop about $1000 per tire :eek: :eek: (no wheel.... jut tire)

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
26's are on..... what cha think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I am new here, just wanted to introduce my self and post a pic of my Hoe.

Looks great! Hard to believe it doesn't affect the ride much.

Did you have any problem getting your TPM, ABS, etc reprogrammed?

Last edited: