Which Sub Box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowmobile

Reaction score

ChiTownTimmay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a custom built box that fit securely behind the third row in my 04 Z71, it was downfiring and the thing would hit like no ones business. I'll try to get some pics of the box and post them up for you.

slowmobile

Reaction score
I think I saw in another thread that you had a 07 denali also, apologies if I'm wrong. Are you planning on putting subs in this vehicle also? If you have time, post pictures of your box. I'm not really needing that much bass. I really like the idea of one 10 in the side panel like OCKevin, but it would probably too much and money is an issue. I don't know how much it cost, but I had a shop quote me something over $600 for 1 jl10w3 in that location and they said it could possibly be more. They said they weren't sure and wouldn't really be able to tell till they started doing it. This pretty much made me give up on that idea. I own a pair of 12's that I haven't used for a while and have a okay amp which is broke, but I was quoted a price of 80 to 160 to repair it. I figured I would just get an okay box and this should actually give me a fairly cheap system.