aftermarket radio insatall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slickpartner

Reaction score
I am buying a pioneer d3 tomorrow. a friend tells me that i need a special interface for the stering wheel controls and another one for the bose system.. is this true and where can i get them for a decent price. name brand and model numbers will be helpful..

slickpartner

Reaction score
ok looking at the sterring wheel control interface.. is it hard to install? it says splicing is required. how many wires?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Depending on the interface, most only require power, ground, and the steering wheel control wire, then programming the unit.

jrneyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am buying a pioneer d3 tomorrow. a friend tells me that i need a special interface for the stering wheel controls and another one for the bose system.. is this true and where can i get them for a decent price. name brand and model numbers will be helpful..

...Spot on!
I second tast101 & JK --they absolutely are correct---i helped my brother with his AVIC-Z1 in his Avalanche--cant go wrong with PAC audio...its good stuff, and straight forward directions...

I have been wanting one of these head units...really like the D3---let us know how the install goes!