Replacing Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yourgmsolutions

Reaction score
I just copied one from GM manual for you guys

LastScan_01.jpg

LastScan_02.jpg

LastScan_03.jpg

Grillmaster

Reaction score
If someone has them, can you please re-post the pics from the manual? The front part of the driver side rear door handle just broke off and I'm 2 months out of warranty on my 07 Yukon Denali. Thanks in advance....

Stonington

Reaction score
If someone has them, can you please re-post the pics from the manual? The front part of the driver side rear door handle just broke off and I'm 2 months out of warranty on my 07 Yukon Denali. Thanks in advance....

I 2nd that, if anybody could re-up the pics it would be greatly appreciated.

dolfan

Reaction score
Anyone in need of painted or grained black door handles, I found a dealership next town over that sells take off door handles, mirror covers, take off grilles from chevy trucks. I got set of for handlesfor my 07 hoe for $75.00. You can call them at Terry Labonte Chevrolet 336-335-1200 ask for the warehouse manager, give them your paint code and 2 door or 4 door they usually get back to you within an hour and these handles are off 2012 vehicle. unfortunately for me silver birch was not made that year, but I got them painted when I had my moldings painted.I hope this info helps someone. Keep on hoe-ing.