need yalls opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
need yalls opinion (hid kit)

what do you guys think of this kit. its 9007 BI-xenon. im thinking about getting it for the ruststang since its a 1995 so i can test it on there and see if i like it, and is worthy of my kon. looking at a 5000k. they seem pretty lejit, but that might be their marketing sceme. its an ebay kit, but with a life time warrenty. whats yalls opinion, even worth the test on the mustang?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/55-w...-WARRANTY_W0QQitemZ170198226845QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
what do you guys think of this kit. its 9007 BI-xenon. im thinking about getting it for the ruststang since its a 1995 so i can test it on there and see if i like it, and is worthy of my kon. looking at a 5000k. they seem pretty lejit, but that might be their marketing sceme. its an ebay kit, but with a life time warrenty. whats yalls opinion, even worth the test on the mustang?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/55-w...-WARRANTY_W0QQitemZ170198226845QQcmdZViewItem

RT I tend to be a very cautious person, and with that said i try to avoid E Bay, as I have had a positive experience before, but people still get burned.I much prefer buying from a brick and mortar company.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been burned by e-scam. I dont purchase sh!t from anyone there.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well agenst EVERYONES (pm'd GW) opinions, i ordered a set. if it messed up. i paid with paypal. but i talked to a buddy with a mustang and he has had his for a year and 7 months with no problems, and he bought from the same person. but not on e-bay, but it should be the same thing. i will report and post pics if you dont mind it being a rustang.

i was more looking for quality of the kit and wondered if any body has used his kit, but thanks for the imput any way. appreciate it that yall help even on a FORD (fix or repair daily)

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems legit, comes in a fancy aluminum briefcase! looks better then the one i ordered might get it to replace my lows and move the old kit to my fogs:cool2:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt get the E-bay one though, i found their online store, and have talked to the owner personally on a mustang forum, as well as e-mail, i feel very good about it.

their store if anybody is intrested retrosolutions.com

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Hello Everyone!

Now you have us right here if you have any questions!

howdy dude. thanks for all the help you gave me on my mustang. its funny how changeing over 2 wires are what fixed the low high mix up.

just an FYI. if you have not already done so. you need to contact Bparker for a vender title to sell things on here. :thumbsup: