Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tshamba

Reaction score
Hello All. Newbe here. I pick up my Tahoe tomorrow! I want to get some floor mats to keep the carpet clean – all season mats that don’t look out of place. Any suggestions?

OSU_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check WeatherTech. Love the set I have, second row goes all the way across.

tshamba

Reaction score
Funny that you mentioned WeatherTech. I saw them this morning while flipping through a road and track magazine at the dentist. They look like nice mats and will hold up to the snow and salt.

Thanks for the replies.

Ando

Reaction score
I've had the same set of WeatherTech mats for at least 9 years, and used them in 5 different trucks/SUVs in that span. I know they make models for different vehicles, but the ones I had worked so well, i just kept bringing them with me. I live in North Dakota, so snow, dirt, mud, you name it...it keeps the carpet clean. And they are easy to clean which is a plus.

tshamba

Reaction score
I just ordered a set of weather techs. Thanks for the replies.

smithwa

Reaction score
WeatherTech floor mats

I just got my WeatherTech All Weather floor mats today and I'm disappointed. For the money, I expected something that fit better. The front mats don't fit nearly as well as the factory mats. The rear mats have to be "trimmed" and they don't fit so great either. Plus they have a strong rubber/chemical odor! I wound up taking them out and storing them until winter.

Gman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fort Worth, Texas "Where the West Begins"
Keep it all Chevy....

Hey smithwa
We bought GM all weather mats for our Hoe. They were the correct color, correct fit and no odor problems. We are very happy with ours. The only thing though we don't live up north where you get heavy snow.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on the GM mats! I bought a complete set last year the day I picked up our truck. There was a bit of a rubber smell for a couple of days, but that was it. I leave them in there all the time, and they work great - just take 'em out and spray 'em off when I need to. I had husky liners in the '04, and I don't think I'll buy them again...they didn't fit nearly as nice as the GM accessory ones do, and they get slick when they're wet and full of snow/slush. Weathertech looks like nice stuff, so for me I'd say choose between GM and Weathertech.