Does Anyone Recommend Putting 24's???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chingon_5639

Reaction score
I Just Purchased My Tahoe About A Month Ago And Wanted To Put On 24's On It. Has Anyone Put 24's On Their Tahoe Yet? Or Are 22's More Better? Need Some Feedback On This.....

Chevere

Reaction score
chingon_5639 said:
I Just Purchased My Tahoe About A Month Ago And Wanted To Put On 24's On It. Has Anyone Put 24's On Their Tahoe Yet? Or Are 22's More Better? Need Some Feedback On This.....

you should do what you like and can afford, if you are worried about rubbing and modifying it.... then stick with 22's

I have 26's and love the look, had to do some modifications but well worth it in my opinion. just my 2cnts

Chevere

Reaction score
pick a style of wheel "YOU" like, then decide how much $$$ you want to lay down, then decide if you want to modify........ all this will help you make the right decission for "your Tahoe".

jspecb20

Reaction score
24"

26" do it do it do it do it lol well what ever you do im sure it will look pimp so do it do it do it. good luck.

slowmobile

Reaction score
I wanted to do 24's too, but 26's look even better. At first I thought it's too much of a price difference, but I'm thinking now that's it justifiable (hope I spelled that correctly). It is a lot of money though, but looking at Chevere's ride makes it worth it. I say this, but I can't even afford 20's. Go with what you can afford, but if you can do it; go BIG!

chingon_5639

Reaction score
Thanks For Your Input!!!

Hey i would like to say thanks for your guys input on the wheels. I have decided to go with the 22's after all. I will be getting the dub big homie six wheels. as soon as i get them i will post some pics of my hoe!!!

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please be sure to post pics :D

Hey i would like to say thanks for your guys input on the wheels. I have decided to go with the 22's after all. I will be getting the dub big homie six wheels. as soon as i get them i will post some pics of my hoe!!!