Anyone heard/used this brand headunit for dvd?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jka/v

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has any experience with Eonon Double Din head units?

Item Number:E0838
E0838 7" TFT LCD MOTOTIZED TV MONITOR RDS DVD MP4 PLAYER / ALL IN ONE TOUCHSCREEN BLUETOOTH FM USB 4x65W
- ISO 2 DIN Size
- Screen Size: 7 Inch
- Fully Motorized Slide Down Control Panel
- Built-In DVD/TV/Radio Function
- Built-In USB Port/SD Slot
- Resolution: 480×RGB×234

http://www.eonon.com/D336.htm

I have 4 Myron & Davis headrests that I will be putting in my Denali, and I'm wondering if something like this would suit me for a DVD source unit and a replacement for the factory Bose unit?

Thanks ahead of time for input!

jka/v

Reaction score
Or if anyone has a suggestion for an inexpensive double din headunit that will work well with the 4 myron & davis monitors?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Most aftermarket dd dvd head units will have a/v inputs and outputs to use with external monitors. For an inexpensive unit w/o skimping too much on quality, check out Jensen and Dual. Most of the other cheap stuff on the internet and ebay use poorer quality components.

NJ04HOE

Reaction score
Most aftermarket dd dvd head units will have a/v inputs and outputs to use with external monitors. For an inexpensive unit w/o skimping too much on quality, check out Jensen and Dual. Most of the other cheap stuff on the internet and ebay use poorer quality components.

I agree, I have the Jensen VM9021ts and I have had it for about a year and a half now and I have 3 other monitors connected to it. I have not had any problems with the Jensen unit and I was skeptical at first because I had never owned Jensen before but it has worked just fine.

jka/v

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys, I'll check those 2 out. Personally having a car audio background for years (used to run a shop) I never look at that kind of stuff, but this is for my wifes denali, and she doesn't want/need a nav and so forth, so I didn't want to go the expensive route.

Think the jensen would run 4 monitors without a switch/amp?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Signal voltage on the video out might not be high enough for four monitors. I'd install a video amp anyway. Dei has a nice one with 7 outs.