Roll up/Roll Down w/ Alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02TAHOELT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Ok, This question is for JK, but anyone can help me on this.
What do i need to ROLL Up and ROLL down my windows with my alarm? And do i have to do to install it and program with the alarm. I have the Clifford 50.5x:thumbsup:

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need some window modules. The most common ones used are the DEI 530T. Each module does 2 windows, so get 2 modules if you want to do all 4 windows. With each module, you can:

roll up windows at arm.
vent windows anytime.
roll down windows anytime

Any alarm shop can install them for you. If you plan on doing it yourself, 530T's can always be bought on Ebay for about $50 each.

I have 3 in my truck (3rd one controls the sunroof) and I love them.

Good luck!

IndigoDUBDUB

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with the 530T....I am about to put a pair in my Burb with my Autopage remote start....

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Just like stated above, the 530T is your best bet in terms of reliablililty and functionality. The alarm doesn't need to be programmed at all. I wired mine so I can vent, roll up/down anytime, and, if my windows are vented while armed, they automatically roll up if my motion sensor detects movement or the alarm is triggered in it's Warn-Away stage. I'm not sure how adept you are when it comes to wiring/technical ability, but if you can solder and know how to locate, verify, and integrate electrical circuits, you might be able to handle the installation yourself. And because this part goes in series with the window circuit, it will be best to solder the connections and make sure you have no voltage loss at the connections. If so, this will cause the windows to move slightly slower and the connection to heat up.