Help: want to install my 10" sub & amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffsy

Reaction score
But I don't want to sacrifice any of the space. I can put the amps under the 1st row of seats but where can I put the sub so I don't take up any space?

jeffsy

Reaction score
The box I currently have was out of my F150 CrewCab and goes under the rear seat. I figure I'll have to change out the box for my Tahoe. So I'm open to suggestions.

MikeCallery

Reaction score
There is a company that makes a box that fits under the rear seats and is molded to the floor pattern at that location. It takes, from my recollection two 10" subs.

I think I did a google search for subwoofer enclosure tahoe to find it. There also is an aftermarket product that fits in the back left where there is a pseudo speaker housing to hold a sub.

jeffsy

Reaction score
Ok, I was hoping there was something for that back left housing. That's where I'd like to put a sub if possible.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JL makes a stealthbox for both variations of the front seats. The one version fits under the center console, the other is a replacement for the jumpseat cushion. Both are pretty pricey at ~$500. I'm planning to build my own custom box to fit inside the center console. I'll only be able to fit a 8" or 10" max inside it though. The only other location I've seen is inside the driver's side rear wheel well, there is a little space there to fit a 10"