Radio Installed (show your aftermarket radio)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since no one wanted to buy my radio I went ahead and installed it on sunday. It's a pioneer 9800BT. It's running through the stock Bose system for now. Later I'll install the sub after I get a box built, and amp the speakers in the door and get some new ones after the bose ones are dead.

2397533390_9f92278554.jpg

2397490372_279fafb040.jpg

2396654269_d95d14fa4c.jpg

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I'm still trying to decide if it will be worth it for me to go aftermarket again.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I'm still trying to decide if it will be worth it for me to go aftermarket again.

I love my after market. Quality is way better because you have more control. Once I get some speakers and amp very thing I'll like it way more.

ayeplussjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my after market. Quality is way better because you have more control. Once I get some speakers and amp very thing I'll like it way more.

x2.....I'm definitely thinking of upgrading the rest of my speakers this summer. I just got a 10 inch sub in the left rear panel of the hoe. It's decent...I don't want nothing too major since I'm with my son a lot, but you never know....I might want to go bigger.

Dinkw

Reaction score
removal of support behind radio to install new deeper unit

Has any one had to do this? And is it bad to do it?