lifting an 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eyepoppin Customs

Reaction score
i did some reading on some of these posts and ive read about some of the different torsion keys that you can get to lift the front of my truck. some one said the gm dealer has 6 diff. colors of keys and to get the white ones. and some one else said to get pre 04 f150 keys, but no one has said how much these different keys will lift the front of my truck. can some one give me some specs. on the amount of lift these different keys will give me. any help will be very helpfull. i havent got in to doing lifts much mostly lowering and air ride mostly custom one off fabrication.

thanx

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford f150 (green) keys will give you approx 2" or lift up front, they are still height adjustable based on where you set the torsion adjuster bolts.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the truck, thus the reasoning behind the adjuster bolt so you can decide what height is acceptable. Things like stock torsion spring rate and the amount of current sag will all play their part.

Eyepoppin Customs

Reaction score
cool thanks alot I'm probably gonna get them this week ill post Pict's of before and after. ill have to build spacers for the springs in the back but ill do that after the keys are installed.