Cluster bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Dawg

Reaction score
Hey guy & gals (if any)!
Just wanted to officially check in, recently picked up a great deal on an '03 Yuke with only 24K miles. I've made some changes here and there; 35% tint all around, Denali style grill, angel eyes, wood dash kit, white Escalade cluster, wheels to come later.... Question, one of my cluster bulbs (on the left side of the speedometer area) is burned out. I went to a GMC dealer and he told me they don't deal directly with the bulbs and that I would have to buy a whole new cluster...OH HELL NO! Is there somewhere that I can buy the just the needed bulb?
Thanks for your help!

2k5Tahoe

Reaction score
you know what i'm having that problem too, but i have not bother with the dealer i was planning to open the dash up and take a look at what was going on back there, i also lost my defroster button bulb. I'll let you know if i make any head way, have you?

Yukon Dawg

Reaction score
No headway yet, the bulb is still out. Did you also receive a recall notice in the mail about the gas gage reading incorrectly?

2k5Tahoe

Reaction score
lol, actually no, but ill ask my brother if he got one, we have the same truck.

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No headway yet, the bulb is still out. Did you also receive a recall notice in the mail about the gas gage reading incorrectly?

I got one on my '04 Tahoe back in October, and mine had the problem, so they replaced the entire cluster free of charge. You may want to look into that.

Don Case

Reaction score
i got a set with new gauge motors off e bay they solder in gauges work fine now and lights to