Anyone Make Airshocks for 2007 Tahoes???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SS#1230

Reaction score
id like to put some airshocks on the rear now that im towing a travel trailer. the squat isnt too excessive but id like the rear to be a little stiffer and have a more level ride. if i still had my stock springs id just throw them in when i pull the trailer, but i tossed those when i put my eibachs on.

ive got some gabriel air shocks on my lowered s10 and i love them, but cant seem to find any for the new t-hoes, and i dont want to go to air bags....

if anyone know where to get some, or knows of another application that would fit, please let me know.

thanks,
Jeremy

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good info, thanks. When you install that air suspension do a write up, post plently of pictures and let us know how it turns out.

SS#1230

Reaction score
will do. here is a pic from our first trip with the trailer. it doesnt look too squated because its not on level ground, and the load distributing hitch system helps out too.

the trailer is 25', 4400lbs dry, and the tonge weight should be around 400lbs.

it pulls it okay, but im thinking about putting in some 3:73s to make it better. i was glad that it had the 3:42s because i didnt plan on pulling anything with it and i wanted better mpg, but now i wish it would have had the 3:73s. on flat ground it cant keep a constant speed in drive, so ive got to keep her in 3rd. ill drop it into drive on the downhills....

oh yeah, 8.2mpg ave. on our trip to the beach. about half on flatland and half with rolling hills (2 decent grades).

Jeremy

Attachments

• P4170027.JPG
    P4170027.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 11

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're going to swap gears just for towing you might as well go with 4.10 they'll help a lot when towing. But if only tow every once in a blue moon you're better off with 3.73's.

SS#1230

Reaction score
nah, i wont be towing that much. will i need to do any reprogramming if i do the gear swap???

MOBANN1

Reaction score
nah, i wont be towing that much. will i need to do any reprogramming if i do the gear swap???

Negative.

What kind of drop do you have?

3/5?

If so, how's the ride? It seems like your family vehicle so can't be that bad. Right?