NEW GUY! check out my system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookie023

Reaction score
whats up fellas. im new to this site and i thought id go ahead and register and leave a pic of my system. ill get some more pics and put them on here but as of now this is what i have.
n212801547_30615831_3022.jpg
:cool2:

This is my old system, i had a motorized amp rack and 4 cvr 12's. the box was sealed and the motorized stuff seemed to always mess up so i decided to change it to the cvx 12's and go with a ported box and do away with the motorization.
2551636_8_full.jpg
open amp rack
2551636_7_full.jpg
closed

heres the hoe. its a old pic. alot of things have changed but its all i have right now.
2551636_1_full.jpg

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice system, both of them, and welcome!!! Everybody on here (including me) likes to see pics so don't be shy about posting them!!:thumbsup:

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that an Escalade or Yukon Denali exhaust? It is a nice touch. What is the link to your CarDomain (I'm on there as well)?

rookie023

Reaction score
its actually a silverline exhaust tip with a magnaflow muffler, it looks like a denali i guess or an escalade so whichever you prefer thats what we will say it is. heres the link for my car domain. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2551636 it hasnt been updated in a long time.

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loving the system. What other parts do you have? (head unit, speakers, amps ect)