Custom Subwoofer Enclosures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone in here have a custom subwoofer enclosure in their trucks?
Im planning out my system and im looking for a custom subwoofer box designer.
If anyone has pics of there custom enclosures and systems, please post for ideas.

Drumscum

Reaction score
Currently im still working on mine...i planned on keeping my 3rd row so i'm managing to fit everything behind it 2 12's couple amps, cap, distro blocks...basically there is little room for error - very little space between hatch and 3rd to make a beefy setup however it is do-able!! If your trying to keep your 3rd row than you will need to do a sealed box given the amount of airspace you will be able to use....then from there build an amp rack or hide them behind your panels / or underneath your 2nd row. Just a brief layout to help your thoughts!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSC01463.jpg

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like your box boost.. why didnt you go for the exact color match for your carpets tho... also... where is your amp?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Behind the box, I plan on running a different sub later and that was the only color besides black. I'm buying a cargo cover, don't expect to have the box past summer or have anyone see it for that matter.