What kind of headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmcnair

Reaction score
I have a 99 white 4dr yukon slt. Just tryin to get some opinions on what kind of headlights to purchase. I like the projectors, but was wondering if anyone else has them and what brand they have or opinion on what brand to get. Any pics and or info will be appreciated. Thanks

SPXTrader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just changed the bulbs out with the PIAA Ultra White's...BIG difference!

souljer

Reaction score
honestly dude,
i got a set of crystal clears off ebay & my opinion of them is the same as other items in this class.they fit like crap & will require a bodyman to line up the gaps & make them look straight in the grill.the backs have screw-type bulb retainers instead of twist-in slot-type.they're ok if you don't mind all that work,but i'm gonna skip them.seems these never quite live up to stock oem quality,no matter who makes them.these tahoes come with nice sylvania headlight housings & i polished mine up with mother's gold plastic polish & threw some sylvania silverstar ultra bulbs & they look alot better.i used a nokyia hyper-yellow high beam for a more functional high-beam in rain & snow too:yesnod: