newb intro and a few ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bgbpmp

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was searching around for some info on my 07 Yukon XL and came across this forum. So thought of what better place to find some info. i will include a pic of the ride. It's an 07 Yukon XL, black w/gray leather and bose system w/o navigation. The only upgrade so far is a set of 22" DUB Dirty Dogs. I ran into a bit of trouble when i started looking for rims since GM went to their new high positive off set this year but am really happy with what I got. Now for the questions. I didn't want to take the sensors out of my factory wheels so i bought a new set from the dealership. I have found how to get the computer into TPM learn mode but no clue what to do next. any ideas? Also, I am adding an amp and bought the PAC converter that gives you front and rear RCA outputs and a remote turn on but am a little scared to try and "discover" how to take the radio out so would appreciate if someone could give me some specifics on how the surrounding trim is removed. I think i would be a little upset if I tried a little to hard removing something to have it break since it's only a few weeks old.

Thanks in advance
Phil

Attachments

• yukon.JPG
    yukon.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 16

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The owner's manual details how to reset the wheel locations for the TPM.

bgbpmp

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers. I looked through the manual again and found how to reset sensors and will give it a try again today a little later when the horn want wake the neighbors. Genestoy, the link is extremely helpful to your install. Also, I would be interested in upgrading to nav in mine. Have you had any issues in the past few weeks since the install and I would assume i need to get a diffrent part # since i have the rear seat DVD.

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you would need a different part number for the rear dvd. I have had zero issues and love the nav system!

bgbpmp

Reaction score
Yes, you would need a different part number for the rear dvd. I have had zero issues and love the nav system!

What did the dealer charge for the reflash? The install look extremely simple compared to some of the aftermarket units I have dealt with before.