Made some Chevy fans happy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I was accelerating pretty hard to merge into some heavy traffic from a stand still and after a loud V8 roar I got a big who hoo and a thumbs up from some people in an older S10, it was pretty cool listening to that beautiful V8 music!:cool2: :Chevy: :Chevy:

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made Some Chevy Fans Happy But ....

I was accelerating pretty hard to merge into some heavy traffic from a stand still and after a loud V8 roar I got a big who hoo and a thumbs up from some people in an older S10, it was pretty cool listening to that beautiful V8 music!:cool2: :Chevy: :Chevy:

I had a similar situation. I was trying to merge into traffic and some less than appreciative Tahoe hater would not let me over (Kept riding along side me.). So I got on it and in the mirror watched this dude's chin drop when he saw this big hunkin piece of steel float away from him and merge into traffic. IT FELT SO GOOD! :thumbsup:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar situation. I was trying to merge into traffic and some less than appreciative Tahoe hater would not let me over (Kept riding along side me.). So I got on it and in the mirror watched this dude's chin drop when he saw this big hunkin piece of steel float away from him and merge into traffic. IT FELT SO GOOD! :thumbsup:

It is funny when people realize that this big beast can get up and fly, I mean 747's fly don't they?

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I hate that too, but you beat him hee hee hee :D. You should of stick your arm out and give them the*fu* but what you did was enough :D

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Santa Clarita is a nice place;) .Yeah taking out a gun is the easiest way to get their aggression out but also dumb. If I get the bird I'd just laugh and drive away. Ah man..... Road Rage

Last edited:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Santa Clarita is a nice place;) .Yeah taking out a gun is the easiest way to get their aggression out but also dumb. If I get the bird I'd just laugh and drive away. Ah man..... Road Rage

I guess I take it for granted living here as there have been a ridiculous amount of people moving here and numerous houses built, it used to take 10 minutes to get across town, now it's 20.