Biggest Tahoe/Yukon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whos got the biggest lift kit on thier tahoe/yukon?

I only have a Rancho 4 inch lift on mine but I've seen some crazy ass lift kits out there. :cool2:

How big of lift are you running?

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My hoe is only 2.5" taller well maybe 3" overall with the increased tire size...my HD on the other hand is much much taller...

Tahoe..
2361844_55_full.jpg

HD...
2577254_82_full.jpg

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right now im at 8" on 35s, fenders at 46" front and 45" rear. wanting to add a 3" bl crank the front another inch and put 37s on it so hope to hit the 50" mark!

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cmon now im at 49 inch's with just fabtech lift, level kit, and coil spacer
I'm on 37 13.50 mud grapplers

Last edited:

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well since you are all showing off your "inches" I went and measured my hoe.........

I'm sitting on 45 inches at the fender with a 4inch lift and a 2.5 inch front spacer.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK I'll play the inches game...Tahoe with 2.5" spacer up front and 1" spacer out back sitting on 305/55-20's front-39.5 back-40.5

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right now im at 8" on 35s, fenders at 46" front and 45" rear. wanting to add a 3" bl crank the front another inch and put 37s on it so hope to hit the 50" mark!

How do you crank the front with coil springs, not torsion bars? Do you mean adding a leveling kit? I thought that would be a spring spacer, which you should already have with your current lift?

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im at 8 inches, o wait were talking about our trucks:smilielol::smilielol:

RT we are not talking about how much you can deep thoart! J/k you started :smilielol:

You need to hurry up and get that yukon lifted and join the big boy club:D

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you crank the front with coil springs, not torsion bars? Do you mean adding a leveling kit? I thought that would be a spring spacer, which you should already have with your current lift?

I'm lost on that too.

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i have the stage 2 kit which comes with all new coilovers in the front, its adjustable.

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the stage 2 kit which comes with all new coilovers in the front, its adjustable.

Adjustable Coilover's are the coolest!!:cool2:
You are not cool unless you have adjustable coilover's!!
(In Billy Madison's voice)