Volant Instal Instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KUNTRY

Reaction score
Volant as of late hasn't been shipping instructions out with the CAI, which if they had done. Would've saved me time with my install, because the picture alone that they do ship doesn't tell you. That you have to remove the trey on which the factory air box rests in, before installing the new CAI!..So hopefully I save others the headache and time with this link to the instructions: http://216.36.221.151/3dkls/iddb/Tfile/FILE/Carb%20Instructions/15253.pdf

Mr Orange

Reaction score
Looks like a clean install man !!

Im curious of the mpg/hp increase or any noticble engine atributes.. ?

Wondering if its really worth the money

Thanks,

Orange

alastor

Reaction score
Volant CAI

I installed this 2 months ago and it was pretty easy. I didn't actually take out the tray the OEM air box sat in, but it still fit. Should I go back and remove it? I think they only tell you to remove it because the top of the new unit sits close to the sheet metal on the left side.

As for the performance I noticed more power when I give it a good push. The sound is very nice, but unless you push it off the start you will forget its there.