looking for 1.5-3 in lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foytix

Reaction score
I'm looking for the best 1.5-3 in lift for my 08 suburban lt3 4x4. I'm thinking about the truxxx but not sure how it will affect the autoride suspension. I don't want the shocks to constantly top out so i'm not sure that is the best way. I'm also looking to keep the ride somewhat stock. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the CCM Offroad leveling kit on a number of clients trucks...they offer a 2" and a 2.5" spacer...they are very high quality, though a bit tougher to install since it goes on top of the strut..they have no affect on the ride at all...also depending on your budget you could go with replacement coilovers made by Icon(used to be Donahoe) or King shocks makes a fully adjustable coilover 1"-3" of lift and also has rear shocks to go with it...

texas yukon

Reaction score
I used the Truxx 2.5" leveling kit up front and Suspension MaXX 1" coil spacer out back. The is let me fit 33" tires. Really happy with the set-up and rides like stock.

foytix

Reaction score
what size wheels are you running on you 33's and what width tires are they?
Do you have any bigger pics you could post up other than your sig?
thanks

texas yukon

Reaction score
The wheels are 20X9 Moto Metal. The tires are Nitto Terra Grapplers 305-55-20 (12.5" Wide). See attached pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    479.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1118.JPG
    IMG_1118.JPG
    389 KB · Views: 68

foytix

Reaction score
any trimming to clear the tires/wheels? also did you have any problems getting the truck aligned?

texas yukon

Reaction score
The front wheel wells required minor trimming.....nothing major. The Truxxx kit comes with alignment specifications. 4 Wheel Parts did the install, trimming and alignment. Very happy with their work and the lift.

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you want to keep a stock ride go with the ccm kit or a similar kit that bolts on top of the strut so it doesnt stiffen the springs.

KevSmoove

Reaction score
Does CCM have a website? I want to check out this setup for my Tahoe. Will it work on a 2wd 2007? Thanks

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does CCM have a website? I want to check out this setup for my Tahoe. Will it work on a 2wd 2007? Thanks

i beleive they are in the process of building a website, but you can find them on ebay. and yes it will work for a 2wd.

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front wheel wells required minor trimming.....nothing major. The Truxxx kit comes with alignment specifications. 4 Wheel Parts did the install, trimming and alignment. Very happy with their work and the lift.
Are they located in Dallas? Any others in TX?

texas yukon

Reaction score
Are they located in Dallas? Any others in TX?

There are several located in the DFW area (Plano, Dallas, Coppell). You can check their website for other locations in Texas.