Custom Ordering a Yukon Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcovell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was to custom order a Yukon vs. taking one off a lot, should I expect to pay more for it or since the dealer has not had to pay for it sitting on a lot, less?

Also I was reading in another post that Tahoe's from the Janesville factory might have 6 speed trans in them, is that just a rumor or true? And do they build Yukon's there?

Thinking of purchasing sometime between May and August.

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was to custom order a Yukon vs. taking one off a lot, should I expect to pay more for it or since the dealer has not had to pay for it sitting on a lot, less?

Also I was reading in another post that Tahoe's from the Janesville factory might have 6 speed trans in them, is that just a rumor or true? And do they build Yukon's there?

Thinking of purchasing sometime between May and August.

Tahoe / Yukon with 6 Speed Automatic is true, but they won't come available later this Fall. :Chevy:

Let's not forget the Hybrids as well

Last edited:

dcovell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would that then be on the 2008 models? At that point there would be very little to no incentives on those in this year. The reason I say this year is because of taxes, this will be a company car and it must be purchased this year. Can you say $25,000 write off for the first year!