New guy here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joe511s

Reaction score
Im new to this forum and new to the Yukon world. My wife bought an 07 Yukon and I havent even seen it in real life yet (Im in Iraq). Hopefully it will be a good vehicle for her. I think the only mods that I will ever do to it will be an intake and an exhaust. I emailed a few different companies to inquire on their products. Hopefully this forum will take off running and people will exchange ideas and information. Im on another forum for my truck and I've learned so much on there, so I hope this one will be the same. Thanks...Joe

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
First as a veteran myself, I salute you and thank you for you're service and sacrifice for this great country that enables us to own and drive such fine vehicles.
This is a cool form that I hope takes off as well. Congrats on the new 900 series truck, I absolutely love my 07 Tahoe and you will love you re truck as well, get home in one peace and once again thank you for you're service!

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! glad to have ya and /salute!

The forum is only a couple of months old now and is doing quiet well so far. I think it will be a year or two before its all out gang busters but the more you help spread the word the faster it grows =)

I am in it for the long haul so this forum is not going away its been long overdue and its brand new. So far so good. So grab a seat a beer and help us grow.

Take care,

joe511s

Reaction score
Yeah, Im looking forward to driving it. I test drove one on leave but its not the one she bought. I was realy impressed with the way it handeled. Im sure that I will be pleased with it because its GM. I've had nothing but good luck with GM products.

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I ,too, thank you gratefully for service you provide for the country I love so much. It makes me feel good knowing that there are people like you keeping me and my family safe!

joe511s

Reaction score
Gapp said:
Welcome to the forum! I ,too, thank you gratefully for service you provide for the country I love so much. It makes me feel good knowing that there are people like you keeping me and my family safe!

Thanks man