Site Problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of right now, I cannot see any "Photos of your Tahoe" section, there is nothing there haha. Everything is messed up, Hopefully they are just working on it.

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened with the classified sections. I think all of the old stuff got deleted as part of the reorganization of the forum.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The classified forums were deleted as well as the photo forums. They have been replaced by other software mods so there was no where to put those "discussion" threads.... so they were deleted.

The product review posts were retained and moved to the tech discssion forums though.

I cant please everyone, so please be patient. :D

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The classified forums were deleted as well as the photo forums. They have been replaced by other software mods so there was no where to put those "discussion" threads.... so they were deleted.

The product review posts were retained and moved to the tech discssion forums though.

I cant please everyone, so please be patient. :D

im still waiting for the ham and cheese sandwhich on white bread for almost a month now. LOL

take your time. the changes seem cool. :smilielol:

Ghost89 Hauler

Reaction score
Yeah I don't understand what is happening with the site. I have no post and was looking for answers for the questions that I had, but can't remember what they were.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really liked how the photos section was set up, not really diggin the gallery set up, but whatever, guess I'll just have to get used to it.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tested it, when you place an ad, you have the option to choose if it is a "Forsale" ad or a "Want" ad.

Try it out guys, much to learn from the millions of new features we have.

So how does one do a WTB post with the new classified section?