stock sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattyzhoe

Reaction score
bass

The factory sub is more less a dealer sellin point than useful, turn the bass all the way up, from the rear of the truck on the left there will be a vented circle if you have a sub youll see this and feel the bass... what bass it has.. I couldnt just roll a factory so I got mine a Kicker and amp to back it up.

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can it be retrofitted with a different sub/amp combo in the same spot?

mattyzhoe

Reaction score
Are you crafty?

When you pull the rear interior panel off you can just simply pop out the factory sub with another. Or if your crafty have a rotozip saw, some plywood or sheets of commercial plastic you can retro fit a bigger template in place of the sub back there as well as hiddin an amp. but the question is how crafty you can be.. It takes a little while but if this is the rought you choose it will give a clean and bad ass impression to all who own a hoe. P.S. if you do try this "great stuff tripple expanding foam" or it will rattle like hell with some bump.