Speakers on the doors for 07 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cubanborn87

Reaction score
I want to replace the speakers on all doors to give it a better sound my question is how do i find out what speakers fit on the doors of a 2007 tahoe does anyone know i dont want to buy anything online and then for it not to fit

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No speakers are a direct fit as the factory speaker is mounted in some funky bracket. But you can buy 6.5" speakers and make a bracket out of MDF. I did it, it is pretty easy. You can also buy a bracket (Scosche SAC656) that is supposed to work.

Cubanborn87

Reaction score
thanks so much for the info which speakers would u recommend or what speakers do u kno bout that are known for their quality

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really depends on what your budget is and what kind of sound you like. I just put Alpine SPX-17REF components in my tahoe with an amp and they sound WAY better than the stock speakers. Whatever you do I would suggest amping them. I put a sub in too, but that is up to you.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any 6.5" speaker will work. If you buy them from crutchfield they'll give you the bracket for free. It should be all you need, but I can't say for sure as I haven't used it. Their bracket might require you to drill some holes in the doors, not sure.

b's07hoe

Reaction score
ebay is cheaper for alpine speakers, I just bought some type x 6.5