Turn Signal Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texashoe

Reaction score
I want to upgrade my side mirros with factory turn signal mirrors. Are these plug and play like on the GMT800's?

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, sort of -- you have to install a new drivers door switch module and trim out the plastic plate that covers the switches to accept the new mirror button. Then of course they have to be flashed at a dealer to operate. Note that the "tilt" reverse feature will not work unless the vehicle has the memory seats!

SENECA

Reaction score
Will the exterior light on the mirrors still work?

budluvcash

Reaction score
part number

Does anyone have the part number for these mirrors?

Tcwhite

Reaction score
You know what sucks is I was in the dealership this past week. I talked to the accessory guy and my service guy about swapping my mirrors out for the auto ones. They told me that the mirrors themselves were $600 each and something else was $175. Said it was way to much work to do. Have any of you guys heard this? Sounds like bull**** to me but hell I'd like to defrost my mirrors in the winter and also have the help of the blinking arrows to tell stupid drivers that cannot see mt tailights that I'm turning. Just seeing what you guys think. Do you or do you not think the dealerships are full of ****?

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's about right for dealer prices. Go to ebay. Buy a pair with the options you like in any color. you can swap the tops once you install the new ones. The prices really vary so shop around but you can find them for about $100 a side. don't forget you will have to upgrade your DDWS and have the BCM updated.

SENECA

Reaction score
Got the mirrors put on yesterday,switched out the door handles to matching ones and then went to the dealer and got the mirrors programmed.Everything works like a charm.

Tcwhite

Reaction score
senaca, how much did you spend to get someone to install them?

Jayce030

Reaction score
can someone please tell us the part number for the turn signal mirrors? I'm trying ebay and have had no luck... want to avoid the steelership on this one. The woman hit the side of the garage this evening and now have to replace the ds mirror. Might as well replace both with the turn signals in them.

Jayce030

Reaction score
Thanks!

For some reason when i search ebay i dont come up with all that... saved me a lot of money! Dealership wanted 325 each and initially told me i could not just plug and go. ( I got an LT with no turn signals in the mirrors)

Jayce030

Reaction score
last question... part numbers seem to be different from tahoe, silverado's, avalanches and burb's... they will work if i purchase a set taken from a silverado right? the parts guy at my dealership said he wasnt sure.

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You shold be okay. Most adds are for tahoe/yukon/sub/silverado etc.
No one ever bitches. If you are nervous pick out one of themany from Tahoe seller.

rico_wells

Reaction score
installed the escalade mirrors today with a few friends, 1 was a GM master mechanic. Swapped the old brought in the new, everything worked fine, but he advised me to go to the dealership to get it flashed. But if you go this route, the mirrors do not look right without the escalade window trim, there is a lil gap, that's my next project.

rico_wells

Reaction score
got some pics, hopefully these will let you know a little more about what i'm talking about!!! Tell me what you think.

IMG_2727.JPG

IMG_2728.JPG

Rumplemenz

Reaction score
are these the POWER FOLDING MIRRORS? or just power with the turn signal? im confused b/c the mirrors from the factory that have the turn signals in them also are the power folding ones