New Disc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy4639

Full Access Member
Reaction score

New Navigation DISC...
I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Best part it was free. I have had mine since last May with right at 17000 miles on it so far. I love driving it.

https://www.gmnavdisc.com/overview.do;jsessionid=2AE6823C83C3462DBEAC7A0E1C21403A

Had the computer reset and quit using the E-85 gas in it. Regular driving on interstate is a whoping 18 MPG.
E-85 it got a whoping 12MPG and no power at all.

Driver side blinker in the mirror works when it wants to so it's at the dealer waiting for me to take it in for service.

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may have got a "new to you" nav disc but the one you got has been out for a while now as I have had it already (part #15934919). The newest one will be out sometime in June or early July according to GM. You are allowed two free discs after your new vehicle purchase so you should wait until June or July to get one and then you will still have one more free one after that.