iPod Touch Video in Aftermarket Stereo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSers1

Reaction score
Hey All..

New here and love it. I just bought a 2007 Tahoe and will be replacing the headsunit soon with an aftermarket DVD/Navigation unit. My question is, do any of you know if there is an aftermarket unit that will control my iPod touch for audio AND video? I know that most will BUT they say that they only control AUDIO and not video and I want to play the VIDEOS that I have on my iPod on the screen of my new headunit. ANY help you guys have would be great.

THANKS!!

JSers1

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the new DVD/Nav systems that are out will do both video and audio from iPod. I would stick with a Pioneer unit. New Pioneer unit coming out in June is pretty sweet. If you need specific units let me know.

JSers1

Reaction score
What new Pioneer is coming out this June? I was considering an AVIC-D3 but am reconsidering for a couple of reasons.

If you can give me some SPECIFIC units that would be great. Eveything I have looked at say they support all iPods for audio and up to iPod Video for video. I have not found any units compatible with an iPod Touch.

Specifc Models and info on the new Pioneer model(s) would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The D-3 supports both. The new units from pioneer are know as the F-Series. There are a few diffrent variations in the models coming out. Some are removable units, some are indash with 6 point something inch screen.

Go to Avic411.com Forum, it will be easier than me explaining the new F-Series.